Thursday, February 10, 2011

dropping some loose change

you know what the human race has become? we have become a race so caught up in being too politically correct to the point that nothing is RIGHT or WRONG anymore. it just has to be CORRECT.

i mean, weren't we given a choice from day one? a left and right brain? two hands? two feet? choice of two roads?
pick one! don't be a sissy and bull crap on equality this, equality that, when more than half of the population don't even understand the meaning behind 'equality' or whether 'equality' and 'similar' are two of the same or very much different in meaning.

let it go!
don't try to remake Annie starring Willow Smith. make another movie. Fresh Prince of Bel Air was original.
oh and FYI, having an opinion does not make a person homophobic. afraid to accept an opinion makes one phobic.

DOT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the last sentence: on the pretense of being more open-minded, being unable to accept another opinion is ironically narrow-minded.

-Lubna

widaad said...

you put words so much better :)

Lutfi Torla said...

I get you (I think). We can't treat everyone similarly. It's just not fair. I treat my parents and friends differently. I treat strangers and acquaintances differently. And I definitely treat girls and guys differently.

"Equality" should mean giving respect to someone equal to the respect they deserve.

And I like what you say about opinions. If only more people would stick to their values like you did.