Saturday, October 16, 2010

sorry I'm not Maya.

touched.
and i'm sorry i'm not Maya.
i didn't really know. well actually i had a feeling you didn't want to be just friends.
but i'm sorry. i'm a bit oblivious to these things. more like i don't know how yet to face feelings.
I know, I mature late in that department I guess. lame excuse. but true. confused and complicated girl that I am. not as great as you thought of me huh?
i'm sure you'll find someone beyond amazing for you. i'm sure.
you're a really nice person.
and i appreciate all your efforts. now that i've read it, everything fits the puzzle. you're really sweet.
hope friends is still an option and the occasional chats will still be there :)

i trust your dad is right. your love will be fun and not susah. kalau susah bukan jodoh :)

1 comment:

Si_KuduS™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.